Hello,
I have been testing Openthinclient 0.3.0 and decide to move 0.4.1. All
the documentation I have found is for a new install (by the way, the new
install is better on 0.4 - on 0.3 I had to figure out how to run
start-server as a service myself). I had defined some minimal
information so that I could using the client as a kiosk to RDP into a
window 2003 terminal server. I didn't want to recreate everything and
haven't found instructions on how-to carry the realm information forward.
I ended up copying openclient\server\default\data from a copy of the
0.3.0 directory to the 0.4.1 directory. This seemed to work. Is this all
there is to do? Is there a conversion/carryforward process that I
missed? If there isn't one, shouldn't that be a standard part of any update?
I haven't gone live yet with my implementation but I think I am close.
Thanks for any help.

--
Gary Horneman
Technology Director