Currently running my VMs on Vmware Server 2.0.2 it should be the most recent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Layne, Jevaughn
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 9:47 AM
To: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [openthinclient-user] Thin client Boot Issue

Thank you Bernd, you are correct it seems to be some sort of driver issue
because I tried booting a regular desktop and a regular thin client and they
both booted with the Openthin Client login.  The machine I have been getting
issues with was a VM machine, could there be something special to be taken into
consideration when working within a VMware infrastructure for testing purposes
before deployment ?