Hi,
I have OTC 0.4.1 installed on a windows xp sp3 workstation.
We had a DHCP server giving out addresses from 192.168.1.50 - 255 with a
submask of 255.255.255.0. We were starting to run out of IP addresses so
we changed and extended the scope to 192.168.1.100 - 192.168.2.255 with
a submask of 255.255.252.0.
Clients autologin  and immediately RDP to one of three windows 2003 R2
terminal servers. Clients that are still up and running are fine. The
only errors in the logs of clients that are up are for those whose IP
address are no longer valid (192.168.1.50-99). They keep requesting to
renew their IP addresses but are denied. I started to reboot some of
these to clear up the problem but those clients that reboot no longer
RDP automatically to a terminal server. If the application is started
manually, the mouse changes to the timer, nothing happens and then the
mouse changes back to the arrow. I don't see any errors in the terminal log.

While RDP isn't working after a terminal reboots, I think that the
problem really has to do with the change to the DHCP server. I manually
deleted the DHCP assignment for 1 terminal  and the original IP address
is marked BAD. A second IP address is assigned but no DNS records are
created (they were before). I haven't found anything in the
documentation about adjusting settings.
Any idea what is wrong and what I need to change?
Thanks,