Hello,

I have a DVD-Drive plugged with USB on the ThinClient, there are no
problems.
I press the eject key and the CD comes out.

But to solve your problem, try to create a new application "command-line"
with parameter "sudo umount /dev/media/xyz"
Perhaps this can solve your problem.

Regards and good luck.

Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner
http://openthinclient.com