Hello Sbo,

try to use the FreeRDP-client.
You can find a recent version of FreeRDP in our unstable-repo.

Enable the following line in your sources.list:
deb http://archive.openthinclient.org/openthinclient/v1/manager-unstable
 ./

If you use NLA (network-level-authentication), please have a look here and
add a manual start parameter:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27898271

Good luck!

Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner
http://openthinclient.com

2011/8/23 Sbo <s...@reportz.de>

> Hello
>
> Thanks for your answer. I am using w2008 R2. I have tried the -l but then
> the rdesktop wont Start. As i tried to Start it via Terminal no Error
> message Appears.
>
> Regards
>

> Am 23.08.2011 um 16:50 schrieb "Alexander Stecher" <
> a.stec...@openthinclient.com>:
>
> > Hello Sbo,
> >
> > can you please describe your environment.
> > What Terminal Server / Windows Server version do you use?
> > Do you use a session broker?
> >
> > Did you test the option -l with rdesktop ?
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> > Alexander Stecher
> > Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
> > Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
> > Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
> > mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com
> >
> > openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
> > Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177, USt-ID: DE216017092

from deploying virtual desktops?   How do next-generation virtual desktops