Thanks Bart.

Yes, have located  the wrapper file and it is on the desktop of the server.

I may have mentioned that I took a new router attached it to my switch and am
using it for its DHCP capability.

Anyway after finding wrapper I thought I would simply get on to the internet
using the router but it is not to be
so I cannot attach wrapper as yet. I can usually fix routers without too much
trouble but this one is hanging in there.

Anyway a bit of news....... I have managed to somehow log in as a thin client
but the time it takes to do it is horrendous. I used the administrator username
and password and it showed no signs of doing anything and then the next time i
looked it was in. I then logged out and tried again with no luck. I can see the
authentication is being carried out by examining the Thin Client System Log
File but as I say the time it is taking which must be somehow linked to the
inconsistancy.

As I look up the Thin Client is still logged in and I have just shown that I
can open the browser so its still up.

I will endeavour to cure the Internet access problem via my router - do you
know of any issues on the server that I can check. ?

Much appreciate the ears to bend gentleman, I am quite serious about this and
ordered a Wyse Thin Client today as part of my test regime.

Regards and thanks again.

Dave