Hi Corey,

Some explanations are necessary.

Firstly I am working with a system using a P3 500 Mb RAM Server, with a Dell
Optiplex GX 280 system as client, a 6 port 10/100/1000 Mbps switch and a Belkin
Router which is intended to give me the DHCP serviced required. I have set this
up with a pool of addresses and that is it.

The intention is to see how well this runs with both the Dell Optiplexes and
also with the Dimension 1100's in the same place. These account for the 30
machines in total in the  room intended to run OTC.

I guess you have DHCP being provided by another server and hence the options
you can setup.

So far all the testing has been done with a single thin client.

I think you are right about the server and I shall see what else I can get hold
of for the testing.
I am not sure why the above arrangement works on some occasions and not on
others, but following this conversation, shall change the server and see what
happens.

Thank you for your help it has really cleared up a few things for me.

Regards

Dave