Dear Dave,
dear Toni,

some times ago i noticed the same problem. It depends on the distri you
use. As Toni already mentioned, the plattform detection somtimes fails. But
moving wrapper-linux-x86-32 away isn't the solution.

@Dave:
Please send me the output of
"uname -a" and "java -version"

Then i can send you a fixed version of the startscript.

Regards

--
Jörn Frenzel

   Development and Support