Hello,

Has anyone had issues configuring the Citrix Receiver? I keep getting a
'Network is unreachable' message .

I've tried a few things regarding the Server Address setting, but still no luck.

Anyone seen this?

Thanks!

Anthony Amodei
Sr Systems Administrator
Premier Prizm Solutions
10 E. Stow Rd,
Marlton, NJ 08053
P. 856-452-0118
M. 856-651-8959

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of the
email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent representative
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original
message to us at the listed email address.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct