Hi Anthony.

There is 'custom'-folder somewhere in the openthinclient program
directory - i guess. And there is a README, which describes how ist
works. The unix filesystem has file attributes read, write, execute. I
don't know how it is workarounded in a windows environment.

Try this:

start your XTerminal App and type:
su
0pen%TC
ln -s /usr/lib/libXm.so.4 /usr/lib/libXm.so.3.0.2
exit
/opt/ica-client-11/wfcmgr

The Citrix Receiver should start now.

Regards

Ludger Funke

* State Laboratory of Schleswig-Holstein *
* (Food, Veterinary and Environment Investigation Office) *
* - IT-Leitstelle - *
* Max-Eyth-Straße 5 *
* 24537 Neumuenster *