Hi All,
  Can you tell me what the Xorg process is?  It shows up in the Linux task
manager as using up alot of memory when I'm experiencing the issue with the
footers.  I have googled the process but haven't been able to find much
apart from the fact that it's part of the X Window system and it's
configured via the xorg.conf file.

Can you tell me why the memory for this process would max out and hose the
machine when interacting with the footer in Word?

Many thanks,
Justin.
Nabble.com.