Hi mick,

I dont understand very well your question... Why would you want to access yout
tftp server files from a tftp client? Maybe you are trying to test if the tftp
service is up and running?

I thought you wanted to change the pxelinux.0 file, in order to support more
different hardware.

Clear this point, please.

Regards,

Miguel