Hi Mick,

The mechanism used is described here http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.thin-clients.openthinclient.user/192 - old, but I believe the principle is still the same. I think you really do need to use a traffic analyser such as Wireshark at this stage - it may be that the request doesn't get sent to the OTC server.

All the best,

Mark