Hello,

thanks for the answers.

In simple steps for me:

Ich create two applications

1. automanic shutdown shutdown with autostart
2. shutdown -c || shutdown -h now without autostart for manual shutdown?

Thin is not exactly what I need, because I use OTC only for RDP (that
runs in Autostart and starts again when a user logs off) so the pupil
normally dom't see teh desktop.

Normal shutdown should be to use the OTC Symbol.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Andreas