Hi,

on consus we're using the citrix receiver 12.1 to connect to our
XenApp6-Servers. In all applications (Firefox, Word, Excel, etc.) german
umlauts are working perfectly.
But if we try to type umlauts within the iseries access terminal
emulation nothing happens. I tried to work around the problem by
changing keyboard language and layout, but without success.
We are note alone, i found two other threads engaged in this problem:
http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/331769-receiver-umlaut-missing-when-accessing-as400-iseries-via-citrix-xenapp
http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/324139-ica-client-121-for-linux-sends-wrong-key-codes-for-german-umlauts/

I think it's a bug of the citrix receiver. Is the citrix receiver 13
ready for testing on consus or is there an update for 12.1? Or does
anyone know a working workaround?

Regards

Thorsten

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft