Hi Thorsten,

we fixed the problem; the Citrix ICA Client 13 is now a commercial application and available in our shop:
http://www.openthinclient.net/epages/63830524.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63830524/Products/33864

Kind regards
Jan-Thomas

Am 21.10.2014 um 07:49 schrieb Thorsten Leiser:
Hi,

we solved the problem by creating a ticket at citrix. The solution is to include the parameter "UseEUKS=1" in the wfclient.ini within the [WFClient]-section. I added this parameter by unsquashfsing the ica-client-13.sfs package on the server, then i modified the launcher-script and finally re-squashfsed the package again.
This works for us.
Is it possible to include a menu in the ica-client application configurator to add userspecified parameters to sections within the wfclient.ini? Apart from that, does anyone know why the ica-client-13 package disappeared in the otc package repositories?

Regards

Thorsten