Dear all

May I know which compliances OpenVAS is able to fulfill for vulnerability
scanning (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO27001/27002 etc.)? Our company would like to switch
from Nessus to OpenVAS and want to know whether they can fulfil the audit
requirements or not. Thanks.

Best regards
Oscar

DISCLAIMER:-
This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message.  Thank you.