Thanks for the hint.

I thought everything ran with root right because "ps -ef" delivers the following output.

root@sv-openvas ~/openvas8 # ps -ef | grep openvas
root 598 1 50 14:46 ? 00:02:43 openvassd: Waiting for incoming connections
root      1054     1  0 14:49 pts/0    00:00:00 openvasmd

I have changed the path to the tmp directory. The logfile is now written and the contents also look all right.

I have added the following command
cp $6 /tmp/report.csv
to check if a csv file is created locally. If none are created, nothing can be transferred.

But the file was created, so this error source was also excluded.

Unfortunately still nothing is transferred.

How can I find with which user the script is started?

I suspect that the ssh call still brings some query, which I unfortunately can not see.

Jochen