Hi,

On 26.04.2018 11:16, Thijs Stuurman wrote:
> (I always have the feeling my Nessus scanner performs the same tests
way faster and with a lot less CPU stress)

to have some sort of comparable numbers / data here you would need to
enable CGI Scanning and Throughout Tests in Nessus if not already done.

In OpenVAS CGI Scanning is enabled by default and the Throughout Test
was removed some time ago and all plugins are "Throughout". But IIRC
both are disabled by default in Nessus.

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net