I honesty do not remember all I remember is that it runs on Linux hosts and
does a directory scan of either /opt or maybe it was /var/www.

When I looked at the NVTs in that group they all were looking for older
software then what we were using on Centos 6 so I disabled the entire group.

Louis
:::::
Louis Bohm - Sr. Systems Engineer
        Dell TechDirect Certified