> > I'd be inclined to make the change before 2.0 final is released.  Any other
> > opinions?
>
> Can the server support listening on two ports at the same time? This
> would make migration much easier.

Hear hear.  (Actually, it would be really useful if it could listen on TCP
and UDP at the same time too...  I imagine it wouldn't be much harder to
put in fully general port/protocol handling than it would be to put in a
special case to support just two combinations at a time.)
--
Dr George D M Ross, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
    Kings Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH9 3JZ