Hello,

I have again two questions about the counter for the bytes send and
received:

What is the datatype of the counters?
Radius only knows 32-bit unsingned integers.

Which traffic is counted?
Is only the real payload counted without the encryption overhead?
What about the keepalive packets?
I see there is always a little bit of traffic.
Is it possible to count only the real payload or must I subtract the other
bytes from the counters in the plugin?

Greetings
Ralf