Hello Davy,

I've a question about your patch for OCSP support :

OCSP URL is specified with "ocsp-url" option in configuration. It's OK if you have only one CA in your PKI (and so only one OCSP responder) but what happened if you have a real PKI with multiple CA (so potentially more than one OCSP responder) ?

OCSP responder URI should be stored under AIA (Authority Information Access) extension in each X509 certificate. What about using AIA extension of each certs (and if it doesn't exist why not the "ocsp-url" specified in the configuration) in order to support multiple CA and multiple OCSP responders in a PKI ?

Regards

Davy MELINA a écrit :
Hi,

I don't know why the OCSP support is not included in the main source of OpenVPN (i need to update the patch for the rc7), but i know something:

- if your CRL (in flat file) is not up2date your OpenVPN will not crash
- if you decide to use OCSP server with OpenVPN (and my patch) and if your OCSP server crash, your OpenVPN will be block.

For my experience, I build Two OCSPd behind LVS and i bypass this problem.

What do you think about that ?

Regards,

Davy