Hi:

I've a problem that I could not find using Google nor openvpn-user mailing
list. I've revoked a client certificate using revoke-full:

$ revoke-full fjr001
Using configuration from /home/sistemas/easy-rsa-2.0/openssl.cnf
Adding Entry with serial number 02 to DB
for /C=ES/ST=Malaga/L=Malaga/O=Example,
S.L./CN=fjr001/emailAddress=webmas...@example.com
Revoking Certificate 02.
Data Base Updated
Using configuration from /home/sistemas/easy-rsa-2.0/openssl.cnf
fjr001.crt: /C=ES/ST=Malaga/L=Malaga/O=Example,
S.L./CN=fjr001/emailAddress=webmas...@example.com
error 23 at 0 depth lookup:certificate revoked

But when I added "crl-verify crl.pem" to the OpenVPN configuration in the
server, I found that when I restarted OpenVPN, all the other client
certificates began to be revokated too:

CRL CHECK
OK:
/C=ES/ST=Malaga/L=Malaga/O=Ejemplo__S.L./OU=Internet_Services/CN=urano.example.com/emailAddress=siste...@dedaloingenieros.com
VERIFY OK:
depth=1,
/C=ES/ST=Malaga/L=Malaga/O=Ejemplo__S.L./OU=Internet_Services/CN=urano.example.com/emailAddress=siste...@dedaloingenieros.com
CRL CHECK
FAILED:
/C=ES/ST=Malaga/L=Malaga/O=Ejemplo__S.L./CN=gam001/emailAddress=webmas...@example.com

is REVOKED
TLS_ERROR: BIO read tls_read_plaintext error: error:140890B2:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate returned
TLS Error: TLS object -> incoming plaintext read error
TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
SIGUSR1[soft,tls-error] received, client-instance restarting

The only thing that I don't know if is a good practice, is that I created each
certificate doing a clean-all before and putting the ca files in the key
subdirectory (so index.txt is newly created every time).

Does anybody know where is the bug?

Greets and thanks in advance.
Rafael J. Alcántara Pérez.
--