Hi,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 09:03:11PM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Gert Doering wrote:
> > I'll try to figure out how to setup a cross-compile environment
> > during next week,
>
> Some Linux distributions have premade mingw packages.
>
> In Gentoo building a toolchain for mingw is as simple as:
>
> emerge crossdev && crossdev -t i686-mingw32
>
> On other distributions you might benefit from Dan Kegel's crosstool:
>
> http://kegel.com/crosstool/
>
> Then run ./configure --host=i686-mingw32 && make in the OpenVPN
> source tree to build using the cross-toolchain.

Thanks for that.  I was googling in parallel, and that's exactly
what is going on in the background here right now (crossdev building
the mingw environment) :-)

I saw a note here on the list a few weeks ago pointing to the opensc
"build" tool, and I'll try that, as soon as the cross-tools are done.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de