On 03/08/2010 09:16:33 AM, Samuli Seppänen wrote:

> > What needs to happen next?
> >
> >  - it whould be highly appreciated if Samuli could get OpenVPN Tech
> >    to provide Windows binaries for the "openvpn-testing" tree, so
> that
> >    we can get decent testing by the windows user base
> >
> I'm on it. If this issue is not clear by Thursday, we should discuss
> it
> in the meeting.

FYI I have submitted a patch that's related.

My patch produces OpenVPN windows binaries
as part of the build process but have not yet received feedback
as to whether the project would release such binaries.

Unpackged Windows binaries? -- Problems building 2.1 rc15 on Windows XP
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/3171
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/2566/focus=3171

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein