Hi,

I can post it, but not sure it helps much - as it doesn't mention, or even seem
to try to detect, the proxy ... :-(. If I include the proxy information in the
configuration file then it works great, but if I don't do this and rather add
"--auto-proxy" to the command line it just continuously tries to connect
directly.

Does this make sense?

Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 11:00 AM, Kosztyu AndrĂ¡s <koszt...@vipcomputer.hu> wrote:

Please post your log to see if there is any useful information