On 04/06/2010 09:39 PM, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
> open...@rkmorris.us wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I have been using two different config files to connect to my OpenVPN
>> server - as I am sometimes behind a proxy server, and sometimes not.
>> So to fix this I tried using auto-proxy ... but it didn't work (in the
>> proxy case) ... :-(.
>>

>> I am running the client on Windows - so it should work, no?
>>

> note to the developers: all error codes when using the
> InternetQueryOption API are lost ... also read
>   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/226473
> Openvpn 2.1 uses the "old" IE4 API .

Another note to developers. Can they work on enabling auto-proxy to work
in configs that contain both UDP and TCP-based "<connection>" profiles? :-)

In a similar vein, the following ticket is in the bug tracking system -
there seems to be a general problem with mixing TCP and UDP options (eg
mssfix, nobind, fragment)

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2945147&group_id=48978&atid=454720

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417