Hi Eike,

Eike Lohmann wrote:
We are working with static assignments and if the 2 networks are side by
side I can recompile the code and define a larger mask.
Is this also working if I have 2 networks far away from each other (10.x
and 192.168.x), with defining a 'all your base belong to us' netmask in
the code e.g. 0.0.0.0 :)

We don't have client-2-client and didn't use the ifconfig-pool.

if you're not using ifconfig-pool then you can do this without recompiling anything; use a 'learn-addr' script or 'client-connect' script to assign addresses and do NOT use the 'server' statement (see my previous posting).

cheers,

JJK