Look at the date.... Since ~2007 we are discussing modular.
It is so needed... :)
Better later than ever...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [openvpn] cross compile
To: James Yonan <j...@yonan.net>

Silent again... :)
So there must be something else wrong.
I think that the System of nsis can be replaced with a simple
program/script/file detection.
And I don't know if to convert the DDK build environment to mingw will
be the best think to do, although it is very interesting to do
that :)

So I thought I will raise another idea you won't like...
Why won't you package the easy-rsa and tap in separate packages,
maintaining them with their own versions?
I recommend people to use easy-rsa... But they don't with
to/understand why install OpenVPN.
Also co-linux uses the tap implementation...

I don't mean all component should not be under the same installer...
But maintained as separate components, each have its own installer.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.