Hi,

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 11:07:42PM +0100, Stefan Hellermann wrote:
> Am 31.01.2011 19:43, schrieb David Sommerseth:
> >>
> >> https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/ticket/84
> >
> > Thank you very much for your report!  I've sent a notification to the
> > developer of the IPv6 transport patch, and I hope he chimes in soon.
>
> I've tested the proposed patch and it works! Could this patch get into
> the 2.2 Release?

There's neither IPv6 transport nor IPv6 payload in 2.2 - so this patch
would go into 2.3, not 2.2

But thanks for testing and for noting the results in the ticket, so David
can now merge this into "however the git will look like for 2.3" :-)#

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de