Hi,

On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 08:11:11PM +0200, David Sommerseth wrote:
> Thanks!  Yeah, this is just something I stumbled upon lately, but I saw
> that there are more stuff which can be cleaned up!

Indeed.  I think this is actually something for the rest of the v2.3
preparation time... cleaning up plattform after plattform.  With the
t_client test frame work, and Samuli's build cluster, we can be
reasonably sure that things still work...

[..]
> I think James once said Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.6.  However, the
> officially supported RHEL4 release is to my knowledge 4.9.  That's based on
> a Linux 2.6.9 kernel, iirc.

I think it would be useful to have RHEL4 buildslave - so we can see right
away if we break that system.  Even older systems would then have to be fixed
on-demand if really needed...

Even the embedded world (OpenWRT) moved to 2.6 a while ago :-)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de