Hi,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 03:32:36PM +0100, michael-dev wrote:
> I've got multiple tcp und udp based OpenVPN instances here, that
> prevent duplicate login of the same user by running some custom
> connect-scripts with some extra user-cannot-connect-anywhere timeslide.
> Are there any plans to support clients connecting via tcp and udp in
> the same instance?

I would *love* to have that.  And it's somewhere on my TODO list of things
to implement in OpenVPN (multiple listening sockets in a single process).

Alas, socket.c is not for the faint of heart, and I haven't had the time
yet to do so.  So I'd certainly welcome your patch :-)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de