Hi Alon.

Thanks for the contributions. I just pushed the changes, some of them
modified. See below for comments.

> Alon Bar-Lev (8):
>   cleanup: resolve unused parameter warnings

Changed this to use gcc attributes like in other places.

>   cleanup: dos2unix res/openvpn-gui-res-fi.rc
>   cleanup: dos2unix res/openvpn-gui-res-jp.rc
>   cleanup: dos2unix OpenVPN GUI ReadMe.txt

Merged into one commit that also converts all source files to \n line endings.

>   build: rework build

Removed use of libtool and the implicit automake rule for .rc files. Instead
add a manual rule for the resource object to Makefile.am.

Regards
Heiko
--
Heiko Hund | Software Engineer | Phone +49-721-25516-237 | Fax -200
Astaro a Sophos Company | Amalienbadstr. 41 Bau 52 | 76227 Karlsruhe | Germany

Represented by the General Partner Astaro Verwaltungs GmbH
Amalienbadstraße 41 Bau 52 | 76227 Karlsruhe | Germany
Commercial Register: Mannheim HRB 708248 | Executive Board: Gert Hansen,
Markus Hennig, Jan Hichert, Günter Junk, Dr. Frank Nellissen