Hello Seth,

Thank you this is interesting.

I don't know pfSense... do you have the nation of plugin which is
independent from the core?
I mean pre-defined interface, which is backward compatible?
I looked briefly on the source tree and did not find my way...

A counter example of nagios is cacti... which provides plugins as
their own... :)

So basically you think that openvpn or openvpn-plugin package should
install all plugins, and depend on the union of all, right?

Alon.