Hi,

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 02:28:51PM +0100, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> > 2) What you mean by "hack"? Do you mean new packet format or something else?
> The byte juggling the compress does.

Actually the "compress byte swap hack" is for the de-crypted material,
while *this* discussion is concernced about the encrypted material, which
is also unaligned and also wants a byte swap hack :-)

What I'd like to see is a definition of the new data frame format from
James (with and without session ID), and then we can go and hack that in
- but before we agree on the frame format, we don't really know what to
implement.

Meeting topic... (Samuli, are you listening?).

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de