On Sat, 2016-09-24 at 00:01 +0200, Jan Just Keijser wrote:

> sorry for asking, but what's the use case for this?

The use case for point-to-point? It allows you to use a single IP
address per client instead of having to set aside a whole /30 subnet
per client as with the 'net30' mode.

(And in my case, because some Cisco servers end up being configured
thus, their own client copes with it under Windows and users were
complaining.)

--
dwmw2