On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Jonathan K. Bullard <jkbull...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 6:47 AM, Samuli Seppänen <sam...@openvpn.net>
> wrote:
> > The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.4.3. It
> > can be downloaded from here:
> >
> > <http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html>
>
> Hi. Thanks for this release.
>
> Verifying the PGP signature on 2.3.17.tar.gz works fine (so did 2.4.2
> a few weeks ago), but trying to verify the signature on 2.4.3.tar.gz
> fails with:

I downloaded 2.4.3.tar.gz and 2.4.3.tar.gz.asc several times in the past
few hours and always got a bad copy of 2.4.3.tar.gz. Then I restarted my
computer and downloaded again: same thing. Then I downloaded with Safari
(instead of Chrome, which I had been using) -- and the downloaded
2.4.3.tar.gz was different and its signature verifies properly (the
2.4.3.tar.gz.asc was identical in all cases). So I went back to Chrome and
downloaded again -- bad copy. Firefox: good copy. Then Chrome again: good
copy.

So all seems OK now, but something is or was flakey with my computer,
Chrome, Cloudflare, my ISP… (or some combination).