Am 25.01.18 um 20:45 schrieb selva.n...@gmail.com:
> From: Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com>
>
> - This automatically supports EC certificates through
>   --management-external-cert
> - EC signature request from management is prompted by
>   >PK_SIGN if the client supports it (or >RSA_SIGN)
>   Response should be of the form 'pk-sig' (or rsa-sig
>   by older clients) followed by DER encoded signature
>   as base64 terminated by 'END' on a new line.

Acked-by: Arne Schwabe <a...@rfc2549.org>

Ack from my side. Note that this patch will ask for a ec signatre with >
RSA-SIGN when the user has put a EC certificate in the config and the ui
does not send "version 2". I am not sure that we need to address this
tough. That kind of configuration will break anyway. It just now does at
a different point. And putting an EC certificate is not something that
should happen on accident.

Arne