Hi Gert,

>>> Our projected deadline for the next tap-windows6 release is June
>>> 20th.
>>
>> Is this still the target?
>
> No, we moved it to (tentatively) June 27th.  There was some sort of
> major outage of Samuli's Infrastructure which took too much time to
> fix.

Ouch for Samuli.

My motivation is simple: The Microsoft partner that asked for this port
wants to know ASAP when it's released so they can tell people about it.
That said, as long as I get the final release date to them promptly
they can deal with whatever ends up happening.

Thanks for the update!

> The goal is to have the 3 ARM64 related PRs plus the version number PR
> merged after a bit of smoketesting on other platforms

Wonderful.

Samuli, let me know if you think I can help.

> Most likely this release will be "get things out with compromises" -

This makes sense, no worries. It's already a fairly complex release.

> Then, focus on make nicer installers - .msi for the tap driver, .msi
> for openvpn proper, return to *one* driver that has proper signatures
> for everything.

I'll take a closer look at WIX support for ARM64. This timeline is easier to
work with.

Cheers,
Jon