Hi all,

After years of frustration the old, outdated and generally horrible
openvpn.net website was overhauled completely. For us at the company
this is a major relief. However, much of the website reconstruction
happened behind closed doors, even if we did show the almost finished
website to some core community members prior to its launch.

So now is as good a time as any to provide feedback on the new site:

https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/WebsiteSuggestions

If we need to discuss the pros and cons of the suggestions we can do it
in this email thread or on IRC (#openvpn-devel).

Note that our goal is to allow trusted community members to edit
community articles on the new website. Afaik some of the pieces that
make this possible are missing, but I'll keep bugging people until this
is fixed.

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager