Hi,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:17:30AM -0700, pg0...@fastmail.fm wrote:
> There will be 3 CLIENTS

I would just put it all into the main config, and be done with it.  It's
just 3 "route" lines...

(Things are different if you do stuff like "I have 10000 clients, some
of them having networks routed to them, and they need to be able to
connect to 4 different OpenVPN servers, with the 'active' one pulling
the route to it, and not the others" - but you don't :) )

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de