Hi all,

On 2015-06-02 at 22:40  Mathias Jeschke wrote:

> AFAIK, this is not possible, but you have options from my pov:
>
> (1) Deploy 2 OpenVPN configurations to your users - one for split
>      tunnel and one without (redirect-gw).

Forget this option - the redirect-gateway does not work at all in this
setup. The hotel 10/8 has higher precedence than the default route.

> (2) For split tunneling push two routes to the clients instead 10/8:
>      10.0.0.0/9 and 10.128.0.0/9
>      These two routes have higher precedence than the conflicting
>      10/8 hotel route.

You will probably also need to run a script (-route-up cmd) in order to
add a host route for the local hotel gateway which is very likely in the
10/8 network.
Otherwise the client cannot reach the local gateway nor the OpenVPN
server, once the 10.../9 routes are up.

Cheers,
Mathias.