Another possibility (also kind of klugey, and I haven't personally tried it
with ipv4 to ipv6) is to listen on one IP and then NAT from the other IP to
the one you're listening on.  I use this to listen on multiple (well,
actually all) ports, though I still have to use different processes to
handle tcp and udp connections.

-Joe