Hi,

On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 11:44:03PM +0100, Stella Ashburne wrote:
> OK. I surfed to https://build.openvpn.net/man/openvpn-2.5/openvpn.8.html
> which I guess is the latest version of man page of OpenVPN 2.5,
> right? According to it, "push-peer-info" is a server option.

Mmmh, indeed.

You're right - this is a documentation bug, and we need to fix this.

The section heading is so far above the --push-peer-info section that
I really missed that (I know where and how the option is used, and how
it is implemented, so I tend to only look at the particular option
to see if it's correctly documented, not at the overall context).

gert