Week 5 of GSOC 2017 report on the netjsonconfig-editor.js project.
         The week has been more difficult than challenging. I have been
unable to meetup with my plans for this week, because I have met with a
blockage on the side of the library I was to use for the Basic Netjson
Editor module. The main Issue was the fact that the react-liform
<https://github.com/Limenius/liform-react> library I planned on using did
not have support for some json-schema keywords like oneOf, allOf, anyOf. I
have been unable to proceed since this error.
         I decided to switch to a new library for the form generation which
is called react-jsonschema-form
<https://github.com/mozilla-services/react-jsonschema-form>. However this
library too has issue with the schema combination keywords mentioned above.
I have used the past three days trying to go through json-schema and how to
fix this error. I have also cloned the react-jsonschema-form repo in order
to try to fix the issue within the library. I am currently working on
trying to solve this issue. However I am also open to other suggestions
with regards to alternatives and options to aid me forge ahead.

However this week I had the following successes:

   1. 1 merged PRhttps://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig-editor.js/pull/9
   2. successfully made travis CI to lint code before install as demanded
   by the mentor @nemesisdesign
   3. Initialized a readme for the poject
   4. converted the readme file from MD to RST

Happy weekend everyone