Hi Charu,

thank you for your interest in our community!

We had many mentors applying but without having any experience in OpenWISP
and not having contributed much since they showed up, for that reason I
want to see some involvement before accepting new mentors in the program.

If you show interest and give meaningful contributions you will be
accepted, therefore I suggest to fill our form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r2bd9T974z9NFh9c1Yu36HuK7Dn2Fkx8sQpVopMainU/edit>
and
start contributing to our community according to your available time and
inclinations.

Federico