Hi Xavier,

a successful make for GL-MT300A
my playbook

Saisissez le code ici...openwisp2fw_source_targets:
            #- system: ar71xx
            #subtarget: generic
            #profile: Default
            #- system: x86
            #subtarget: generic
            #profile: Generic
         - system: ramips
           subtarget: mt7620
           profile: DEVICE_gl-mt300a

here is the error:

fatal: [10.0.0.106]: FAILED! => {
    "changed": true,
    "cmd": [
        "./build-images.sh"
    ],
    "delta": "0:00:00.021893",
    "end": "2017-12-04 13:45:37.171862",
    "failed": true,
    "invocation": {
        "module_args": {
            "_raw_params": "./build-images.sh",
            "_uses_shell": false,
            "chdir": "/root/user/openwisp2-firmware-generator",
            "creates": null,
            "executable": null,
            "removes": null,
            "warn": true
        },
        "module_name": "command"
    },
    "rc": 1,
    "start": "2017-12-04 13:45:37.149969",
    "stderr": "ln: failed to create symbolic link
'/root/user/openwisp2-firmware-builds/snakeoil/latest': File exists",
    "stdout": "",
    "stdout_lines": [],
    "warnings": []
}
    to retry, use: --limit @/root/my-openwisp2-firmware-conf/playbook.retry

PLAY RECAP
10.0.0.106                 : ok=22   changed=17   unreachable=0    failed=1

Saisissez le code ici...