Hello,

Weekly update:

This week I worked on a couple of pull requests[1].
A summary of these pull requests:
#37 adds a postfix image
#36 fixes the url pattern problems with openwisp dashbboard and now we are
not getting Error 500
on certain tasks like adding a device.
#35 Begins moving logging from files to console
#34 Fixes issues with kubernetes deployment sample files.
#33 adds minor improvements to the docker images.

Notes:
Websocket: channels2 and channels have different deployment methods.
openwisp-controller needs to be updated to django-loci's newer version
before I can use channels2 for deployment. Hence, currently I have
implemented channels and will upgrade as soon as possible.

Next week:
- Configurability of django settings.
- implementing default management VPN.

Thanks,