On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:48 PM Ajay Tripathi <ajay3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> *Weekly update:*
>
> 1. Worked on freeradius image and a draft pull request is available here:
> https://github.com/openwisp/docker-openwisp/pull/44
> 2. Worked on OpenVPN image and branch is available here:
> https://github.com/atb00ker/docker-openwisp/tree/openvpn
>
> *Next Week:*
>
> 1. Completing OpenVPN and making the pull request.
> 2. Working on the Celery image (again).
>
> *Action required:*
>
> 1. Please let me know about the expected default configurations for the
> OpenVPN. (Currently working on dummy configurations.)

A management VPN using tun mode, no encryption, TCP mode, server mode, TLS,
here's an example config:

auth SHA1
ca ca.pem
cert cert.pem
cipher none
comp-lzo no
dev tun0
dev-type tun
dh dh.pem
fast-io
group openvpn
keepalive 10 120
key key.pem
log /var/log/openvpn/management.log
mode server
mssfix 1450
mtu-disc no
persist-key
persist-tun
port 1194
proto udp
script-security 1
server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0
status /var/log/openvpn/management.status
status-version 1
tls-server
topology p2p
user nobody